Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user. Click to see company privacy policies that govern their use of data.
We may collect certain Personal Information from you. Personal Information is data that can be used to identify a person. Personal Information including: Your full name, address, email address, telephone number(s), date of birth and bank or payment account details and any proof of Your identity and/or address that we may request on case to case basis;
1. Details of any bank account (including but not limited to, account holder, account name and account number) during a financial transaction initiated by you on our Application while using our Services;
Details of any credit, debit or other card used by you for transactions on our Application or while using our Services;
Your participation in any promotion sponsored by us;
Information collected through Cookies;
Details of your visits to our site, including but not limited to, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for Our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access whilst visiting our site;
In addition to the Personal Information, certain information may be collected from you at the time you use our Application. This data may include: IP address of your server from where the Application is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari etc.), the operating system of your system and the site you last visited before visiting to our Application, referring source which may have sent you to our Application;
We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies for marketing purposes. However, we may share personally identifiable information with our redemption partners.
Use Of The Information
1. The information collected from you is used for the following purposes only:
to facilitate your use of the Application;
to respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about the various services;
to send you important information regarding the Application, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
to help you address your problems with the Application including addressing any technical problems;
if you purchase any content or avail of any service from us through one of these Applications, to complete and fulfil your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
for administration of the of the Application;
to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Application);
to provide it for scrutiny to any statutory, regulatory or any other governmental authority or any other agency as advised by government or any judicial body;
to resolve disputes;
2. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers if any, and to administer our Application. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information;
3. To improve our internal customer training;
4. To comply with financial services regulation including retention of financial information and transaction;
5. To conduct financial and identity checks, fraud prevention checks, anti-money laundering and credit checks;
6. To enhance security of our site and sharing the information with third parties in order to provide certain services to you;
7. Cookies may be used for the following purposes:
Customize your experience on our Applications;
For obtaining information regarding use of the Application and assess which pages do you visit the most in order to provide you with goods/services that may be of interest to you,
To obtain information regarding your IP address, location and other demographic information such as age range and gender in order to ascertain user’s internet behaviour.
8. Assist in complying with regulatory obligations such as anti-fraud and anti-money laundering obligations;
9. For allowing us to provide you with personalised services by remembering the choices made by you with respect to language you prefer, geographical location where you are, etc.
10. When you visit third party websites from our Application, cookies embedded in such third-party content may be downloaded onto your device. We do not control such third-party cookies and are governed by the terms and conditions of such third parties. Please read the terms and conditions governing such third-party websites for more information on the same.
Retention Of Data
After termination of your Account with us, we shall destroy all the data collected from you, except the records and the data pertaining to the transactions undertaken using our Services or the Application(s). Please note that under the applicable laws, we are required to maintain record of these transaction with us including personal data such as your name, contact details, your number, transaction history etc. Other than the information specified above, we will delete all Personal Information that we hold about you when your Account is terminated. We will not retain your online banking login PIN, TAN and/or password, credit card information.
Please note that we will not require you to disclose your personal or security detail vide email or other communication. If you receive any email/ phone call/ SMS or other communication requesting you to share your personal/security/financial information, please do not respond to such requests and delete such requests immediately. Please forward such requests to email@example.com
for notifying us of the same prior to deletion of such requests.
1. Phishing is an attempt to steal personal details and financial account details from a website user. Such Phishers use fake emails to lead users to counterfeit websites where the user is tricked into entering their personal details such as credit card numbers, passwords, PIN etc. Please abstain from providing your details on such websites and immediately report such requests to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage caused by responding to such emails and sharing information with third parties.
Disclosure Of Information
However, we may disclose the personal data or any other information collected form you to any statutory, lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if we are under a duty to do so or required by law to disclose or share your personal data or any other information collected from you.
We may further use your information in an aggregate form to ascertain the usage of the Services, for development of marketing and strategic business plans etc. Please note, that in such use of information, no individual user shall be identified separately.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. We adopt adequate measures to prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to verify your identity. You agree to provide us all the information that we request for the security review. If You fail to comply with any security request, we reserve the right terminate your Account with us and prohibit your access to the Services.
We are not liable and cannot be held liable for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below). A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, pandemic, epidemic, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Link To Other Sites
We shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, claim or expense caused as a result of accessing these third-party sites and features.
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is classified as mandatory, you will not be able to avail of that part of the Application(s), services, feature or content.
We may contact you via the e-mail address and phone number as provided by you to us. You may also receive system-generated transactional e-mails or In-App notifications or SMS texts such as confirmations, notification of receipt of payments, notification of password changes etc.
You hereby expressly consent to receive communications from us through your registered phone number and/or e-mail id. You agree that any communication so received by you from us will not amount to spam, unsolicited communication or a violation of your registration on the national do not call registry.
Revision Of The Policy